Next up in our mini-concert series is a tune called Habanera. The music or dance of Havana, an aria from Georges Bizet’s1875 opéra comique Carmen.
We did it a little “up-tempo.”
Here’s the “Techno-Mumbo-Jumbo” stuff:
- As always, sequenced in Logic Pro.
- Midi Controller – Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61.
- Bass – “Upright Bass” from Native Instrument Kontakt library.
- Piano – “Hammersmith” from Soniccuture.
- Percussion – a mixture of Apple Loops.
- Percussion Intro and Ending – “Studio Drummer” from Native Instruments.
- Bongos – from the “Cuba” VST (Native Instruments.)