Wersi_Saturn_Build

Forums Share Your Studio Wersi_Saturn_Build

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Not exactly a “studio” picture. These were taken in the late 1980s when we were in the process of building a Wersi Saturn organ from a kit. All circuit boards you send and many more were all hand soldered… And it even worked! ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Here are two more shots that were taken during the build process. At this point, the keyboards were installed, and it did make a basic sound. We could not find any additional pictures, but there was quite a bit left to do at this point.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Curt.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Frank
    Participant
    @pluggy

Built Wersi Comet back in the day for a neighbor. Sorry no pictures.

A write up on the Comet. http://www.muzines.co.uk/articles/wersi-comet/4219

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Great article, Frank! I do remember the Comet. I never owned one, but I did play one a few times at the Wersi USA store in Lancaster, Pa., many years ago.

Frank
    Participant
    @pluggy

Thanks Curt. Loved the sound Of the early Wersi’s. Was contemplating building one for myself but life got in the way. We emigrated from England to Canada which was a major undertaking.

Now in my late 70’s but due to lockdowns and such started taking piano lessons last September, now seriously thinking about getting one of the OAX series organs.

Regards Frank

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Hi Frank,

100% understand “Life getting in the way.” Happened to us for a few years also. If you jump into OAX, keep us posted on which model and what you think.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Share Your Studio Wersi_Saturn_Build