Wersi Q & A from Allen’s Music including snippet of OAX V2.86

Forums Wersi Products Wersi Q & A from Allen’s Music including snippet of OAX V2.86

Tagged: , , , ,

• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by JK.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant
    @abacus

Enjoy

Bill

Mark Robbins
    Participant
    @markrobbins

OAX 2.86 just released

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi guys,

I am just wondering about the new software release. I am curios to hear what you are thinking about the entertainer gold pack. IMHO it is just adding more of the same sounds to the existing ones. I am hesitating to spend 299 EUR for that.

So I am waiting for the experience that users made with respect to the sound quality and the add on value of this package. Means: I am waiting for hands on or ears on experience 😉

Personally I am not intersted in the other to packages because it is individualization of the existing. But as mentioned, that´s just my personal opinion and no evaluation in any kind.

Cheers

Juergen

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by JK.
    Bill
    Participant
    @abacus

Follow the instructions in the Entertainer manual to download and install then get a free trial (Tasten) code to see if it suits what you want (I suspect the sounds and pre-sets will be quite a bit different as they are a total of 4.3GB in size), if so you can then purchase the full code, if not then you have not lost anything. (That’s the beauty of Wersi add-ons; you can try before you buy)

Bill

Steve
    Participant
    @steve

Hi
    Has anyone had any problems loading the new update into their instrument?I sincerely hope all went well

Steve

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi Bill,

thanks for that very helpful hint!

I think I will give it a try…

Cheers

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi Steve,

installed without any problems 🙂

@Bill: where do I get the trial code? Do I have to contact Wersi?

Cheers

Juergen

Bill
    Participant
    @abacus

Yes, contact Wersi (Music Store) as if you were purchasing the full version and ask for a trial code. (Full instructions are in the Entertainer manual which will be in the instrument (If you have already updated to V2.86) or can be downloaded from the Wersi website)
    Have fun

Bill

Don
    Participant
    @wersi2020

Steve
    I updated to 2.86 also without any issues.
    Don

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi Bill,

again, thanks for your help. Appreciated. I already wrote Wersi an email. So let´s see what will happen…

Cheers

Steve
    Participant
    @steve

Thank you Juergen and Don,I have now updated successfully also.

Steve

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi Steve,

glad to hear good news. Enjoy!

Juergen

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Wersi Products Wersi Q & A from Allen’s Music including snippet of OAX V2.86