Wersi & Hammond

Forums Wersi Products Wersi & Hammond

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by JK.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi guys,

Wersi & Hammond are good friends đŸ˜‰

Just another demo. Klaus Wunderlich´s Pops 5 was one of my first LPs I heard as a young kid. My very first was Hammond Hitparade 10 (1976) by Franz Lambert. More or less at the same time released, just before Franz went to Wersi completly. The sound of Klaus Wunderlich´s production compared to the Hammond Hitparade was over the top. Three organs and a full, rich sound. Lead voice as always by the genuine Hammond H-100.

In this little demo you hear the H-100 recreated by the HX 3.5 (Keyboardpartner). I used two different Percussion settings. If you listen carefully you will hear the typical click that a H-100 is generating. The one the Laurens Hammond tried to eliminate all the time. This click is not comparable to the B/C-3 or A100 series and that makes it very special to me…

By the way. The piano is provided by native instruments via Kontakt.

Enjoy

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by JK.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

I love that you are using a VST based piano. Nice to see folks take advantage of all the features available. We all paid mega $$$ for these instruments to not take advantage of some of the “goodies.”

A lovely arrangement and a great job!

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi Curt,

kudos to you! Your great videos showed how to utilize a VST đŸ™‚ and how to take advantage of the Wersi technology. This instrument is very versatile. But unfortunately sometimes not stable.

But the reason is often the fact that manufacturers are not implementing according to MIDI standards. Sigh.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Wersi Products Wersi & Hammond