Vst Plug In

Forums Wersi Products Vst Plug In

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by JK.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi guys,

I am still thinking about plug ins. Before I spend money on packs that are not my taste I would prefer to buy specific plug ins. Right now I am thinking about Modartt. The experience Curt made with Modartt looks good to me.

@Curt: would you recommend Modartt?

I am as well looking to add choir and voices (jazz, pop). Any idea which package would be a good choice?

And there is another question. Should I prefer to use somthing like Kontakt and add specific sounds? Or should I buy stand alone solutions?

Ideas a re very welcome.

Cheers

Juergen

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by JK.
    Bill
    Participant
    @abacus

A lot of VSTs allow you a trial period (Although they usually limit the features and sounds etc.) to see if they suit what you are looking for.
    If you want to try Kontakt you can download the free version of Komplete https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-start/ which while limited in the number of sounds and editing etc. is ideal to play about with and have some fun.
    Don’t forget Curt has dome o number of videos about using Kontakt on the Wersi.

Bill

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hey Bill,

yes, you are right. I know those videos. They are really great. That´s the reason why I am asking about Kontakt 🙂

Juergen

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by JK.
    Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Juergen,

As far as I know, a couple of folks are running Modartt and are happy with it. Perhaps they will see this and comment. As for me, I found it very easy to set up and use as a VST in OAX. I tried a 1/2 dozen or more VST’s with OAX, Modarrt, once configured, basically “just works.”

**Disclaimer** – I still have the demo version installed from when I did the videos and have not used it since. We do most of our work with a different set of VST’s running directly on a Mac vs. anything running on OAX.

Pretty sure I received an e-mail from them regarding a sale this weekend. It might be a good time to take the plunge.

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hello Curt,

thanks for this information. I really like what I am seeing from Modartt. I am looking for the vibraphone, e-piano and one addtional sound…

So the standard version woulde be it. Any idea whether they have something like black friday?

Cheers

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by JK.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Wersi Products Vst Plug In