Registration USER VOICE

Forums Ketron Products Registration USER VOICE

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Curt.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SaxoMan
    Participant
    @saxoman

Keyboard: SD9
    USER VOCIES

I had the problem, that when using USER VOICES, a change ore an additional USER VOICE destroys settings in an existing registration.

I have a Registration “Wahnsinn” using an USER VOICE GUITAR>>et wolle

First Problem occured when changing the USSER VOICE “et wolle”.
    After saving the voice an reloading the registration, there was the old sound loaded.
    When changing Arranger from A to B an back to A, the sound was correct – I don’t understand that.
    I repaired all an it worked.

Today I created a new Guitar whit was saved at USER VOICE >> 12 …. and got the first place because of the leading numbers “12”.

When loading my Registration “Wahnsinn” the same problem occured and the old sound (the baisc of my USER GUITAR “et wolle” was loaded, not the real user sound.

I have no idea, what I should do, to prevent that in future.
    When going live, this would be a Knock-Out critreria for using the SD 9

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by SaxoMan.
    Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

SaxoMan – It sounds like the underlying issue might tie to how voices are saved. You did mention that you had a “12” in the name. I forget the details, but it gets “messy” very fast!

Can you share a dir listing of the user voices? Super easy if you have your SD9 attached to a computer? If not, maybe take a screenshot.

SaxoMan
    Participant
    @saxoman

Tx for your help.
    Here the Voicelist
    Content of USER_VOICE

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by SaxoMan.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SaxoMan
    Participant
    @saxoman

I think this could be the problem
    Helpful video

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Yep! That should take care of your problem. It’s unfortunate the way Ketron implemented things. I’m sure they have their reasons, but just about everyone struggles with the way it works.

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Good to see that you are familiar with attaching to your computer. It will make getting things organized MUCH easier. Please keep us posted on how you make out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ketron Products Registration USER VOICE