RealDrum-Styles for your OAX

Forums Wersi Products RealDrum-Styles for your OAX

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Orgelist Carlo
    Participant
    @carlo

Looking for some new RealDrum-styles for your OAX instrument?

Carlo has recently published a ton of RealDrum-styles over on the “Wersi Worldwide Enthusiasts” Facebook-group.
    Check them out.
    BTW – Leigh Wilbraham is the admin of that group and does an outstanding job helping all Wersi owners.
    Check them both out.

With Regards,
    Carlo

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

The individual videos are too big to upload to our site, but here’s a Facebook link so you can take a listen to a Cha-Cha and a Contemporary County Ballad example:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WersiClubUSA/permalink/817774635813894/

A ton of great styles – I highly recommend you download all of them.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Curt.
    BGJay
    Participant
    @bgjay

Hi,

I’m not a facebook user – so when I go to the link above I just get to listen to them If I go to the Wersi Worldwide Enthusiasts forum on FB – I eventually find a link but when I click on it I get a message “This content isn’t available at the moment – When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it’s been deleted.”

So any ideas on how to download them would be greatly appreciated please.

Barry

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Barry – See if these links will work for you?

https://immusic.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Eddy.mp4

https://immusic.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Tea_for_Two.mp4

Not too sure that our site will handle streaming them very well. I just tried them, and it took quite a while for them to load. Be patient.

Orgelist Carlo
    Participant
    @carlo

Hello Barry,

Are You a member of the Wersi Worldwide Enthousiastic-Group yet ?
    I think that the Styles are only downloadable by members…

So you first have to ask for membership, so Leigh can accept your membership.

Best regards,
    Carlo

BGJay
    Participant
    @bgjay

Curt: Thanks for the links – they worked just fine and actually downloaded very quickly – so maybe the files are somewhere on this side of the pond..

Carlo: Sorry – no I am not a member of WWEG as I have a real problem with Facebook. Its not an organisation I have a lot of trust in unfortunately. So I’m not sure if there is a way around this fundamental problem. Maybe I’ll email Leigh directly.

Thanks
    Barry

Orgelist Carlo
    Participant
    @carlo

Hello Barry, hello Curt,

@ Barry
    Perhaps Curt can upload the Styles and Paste them to the Downloadsection on this Forum ?

@ Curt
    Curt, You have my authorisation to make the Styles available on immmusic.co

Greetings from Belgium,
    Carlo

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Hi Guys,

We can do that. Carlo, Very generous of you to make the offer. Barry, Give me a day or two to get that setup. I’ll post back when completed and how you can access the styles. I know there are a couple of other folks that are not Facebook fans on our site. Hopefully, they can also benefit.

Derek
    Participant
    @derekmatts

Hi Curt,

I have opened my old Facebook Account but have had problems before and don’t intend to leave working for to long. So would be very pleased if you transfer files etc.

Kindest regards,

Derek……

Bill
    Participant
    @abacus

Hi Derek
    Go into your privacy section of Facebook and hide everything you don’t want anybody to see or communicate with, also when you have finished using it log out everywhere.
    Here are some instructions if you are not sure how https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Facebook-Private#Making-Your-Account-Private-on-Desktop it also explains how to do it on phone/tablet as well.
    Have fun
    Bill

Derek
    Participant
    @derekmatts

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info – could be useful for the future if I’m ever brave enough to open a new account.

Regards,

Derek……..

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Ok, guys Here’s the first group of styles. Many thanks to Carlo for allowing us to share so more folks can enjoy these styles. I’ll do my best to keep up on the Facebook side should Carlo release more styles in the future and create another group for folks to download. If I counted correctly, there should be 33 styles in this group. Some of them **might** require the Yamaha Conversion future to be installed on your instrument to use them.

https://immusic.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Carlo_Group_1.zip

Enjoy!

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Curt.
    BGJay
    Participant
    @bgjay

Curt and Carlo – Thanks for sorting this out for us Facebook doubters….

Just for info there are 33 files in the ZIP file.

Its much appreciated.

Barry

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

I hope you find a few styles you can use, Barry. It would appear counting, not one of my better skills! πŸ€“

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Wersi Products RealDrum-Styles for your OAX