Headphones for Use with OAX-800

Forums Wersi Products Headphones for Use with OAX-800

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Muckelt
    Participant
    @cumbria50

After waiting 4 months for a delivery date for my Wersi OAX-800 it is due for delivery to me next Tuesday. I haven’t got room to add external speakers so I’m considering a pair of good quality headphones. Can anyone on the forum recommend any that would be suitable?

Thanks

Anthony

Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Anthony, Congrats on the new instrument – Exciting times! While we didn’t purchase these headphones exclusively for the Wersi (we use them in our studio on a wide range of different gear, including our Sonic), they work well for us.

Sony MDR7506

Frank
    Participant
    @pluggy

Hi Anthony. I’ve been using Cowin Bluetooth headphones for the past year, good quality with excellent bass. https://www.cowinaudio.com/products/cowin-e7-noise-cancelling-headphone
    They’re available on Amazon.

Mark Robbins
    Participant
    @markrobbins

Anthony,

I like my Sennheiser HD660S’ – very good sound, very comfortable and worth every penny.

Have tried Bose, but the ear cushion doesn’t last long, and tried a mates cordless, but sound quality was not great, and had some background noise.

No substitute for externals though, but a good compromise and about 1/3rd the cost.

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Wersi Products Headphones for Use with OAX-800