Entertainer Gold 1

Forums Wersi Products Entertainer Gold 1

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by JK.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi guys,

I couldn´t resist. I got the code for the ree trial of the Entertainer Gold Pack 1 around noon. I just tested the sounds…

As you all know, sounds and music are always depending on the very individual taste. Having said this, this pack is not my cup of coffee.

I would really recommend to test before buying.

From my very personal perspective I like the factory sounds much better. But that´s me 😉

Cheers

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by JK.
    Curt
    Keymaster
    @immusiccm

Interesting feedback. I have no plans to purchase (or, for that matter) even try the “packs.” As you mentioned – Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Anyone else taking the plunge, and if you did – How do you like it?

Steve
    Participant
    @steve

Hi,
    I’m still waiting for my trial codes.Sent my instrument ID number to Wersi yesterday morning and haven’t had a reply yet.
    Think I will give the entertainer one a miss,but will try the Claudia Hirschfeld package,if and when my code is sent to me

Steve

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi Steve,

I sent the mail to Erkan from MusicStore on thursday noon. He passed it on to Uli Wildhack and he passed it on to another guy. On friday I got the code. Somehow like asking for access to Fort Knox 🙂

Anyway. I have decided to buy Kontakt6. Curt´s videos convinced me to go this way (thanks Curt, the videos a really great). This gives me the freedom to buy only instruments/voices that I really want. And Kontakt obviously works great with OAX.

And by the way, Modartt has actually black friday offers with 20% off. At least when I looked in this morning (German time).

Cheers

Juergen

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by JK.
    Steve
    Participant
    @steve

Hi Juergen

Thanks for the information,something else for me to consider.

Cheers

Steve

Anthony Muckelt
    Participant
    @cumbria50

Hi

I’ve tried to install the Entertainer1 Gold software on my OAX800 but the OAX800 says it can’t find WersiInstall.exe, which is still on the USB stick. However, it doesn’t appear to be looking for the correct program entertainer1.exe. Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks

Anthony

Bill
    Participant
    @abacus

Did you follow the instructions exactly as in the entertainer manual here https://www.wersi.net/download/OAX/Documents/User%20Manual%20Entertainer%201.pdf as it’s not the same as doing a normal update of the system?

Bill

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Bill.
    Anthony Muckelt
    Participant
    @cumbria50

Hi

Yes, I did follow the instructions in the entertainer manual. As the comments about the pack aren’t very positive, sp far, I don’t think I’ll bother trying again. Allens Music Centre have told me that they plan to do a review, in due course, so I will wait for that. It is also quite expensive.

Anthony

JK
    Participant
    @joeyk

Hi Anthony,

I can remember one issue I had. I think the update guidance of OAX 2.86 says that you didn´t need to install all of the 4 update files. But you have to do so. Once you did successfully update you should install the two files of the packaqge. The rest is according to the instructions.

Cheers

Juergen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Wersi Products Entertainer Gold 1