Ketron Products and Support
IMMusic is your central Florida Ketron dealer.
We are here to help the home organist and keyboard player with Ketron products. Suited for both the home or pro player we offer the enhanced AjamSonic version which adds additional sounds, styles and MIDI/Audio files. Follow along with us as we share the latest-n-greatest Ketron News.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information and to place your order for any of the Ketron products listed below.
Ketron Demo Series:
- A series of short videos showing different ways to use your Ketron and showcasing some of the sounds available.
- Audya – 76 note semi-weighted keyboard
- Audya5 – 61 note semi-weighted keyboard
- SD9 – 76 note semi-weighted keyboard
- SD7 – 61 key light weighted with internal amplification and sound system
- User Manual
- Audya4 – Same as the Audya5 keyboard above minus the keyboard
- SD40 – Same as the SD7 keyboard above minus the keyboard and onboard amplification
- SD1000 – Sound module for use in the studio with a DAW.
- Download a free *.ins file for use with Cakewalk and your SD1000. The SD1000 supports General MIDI and adds hundreds of other sounds you car access directly from your DAW.
Check out our video collection showing the setup of a Ketron SD40 with our Wersi OAX Sonic. We will be releasing additional videos showing how you can use the SD40 with other MIDI-capable keyboards along with using it with your DAW (Digital Audio Workstation).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to place your order for any of the Ketron products listed above.